Global Occasion was created to celebrate all things global. A lifestyle travel site at heart, Global Occasion will guide you through the world, one image and post at a time.
This lifestyle travel site offers you travel tips, reviews, travel fashion and much more.
I am currently based in London but often travel around Europe and South Africa. To start exploring the globe today, join the Global Occasion community by following the blog on Social Media or signing up to our monthly newsletter.
Work with Global Occasion:
Global Occasion will work with tourism boards, hotels or brands who want to share their destination on the site and our social media channels.
You can also contact Global Occasion if you are looking for Community Management and Social Media services. With more than 8 years’ marketing experience specialising in digital and social marketing your brand will be in good (always scrolling the web) hands.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to talk great travel photography, articles, # and emoji’s.
- All content (writing, photography & videos) are produced by us UNLESS otherwise stated.
- We will only write about a place/activity we have experienced ourselves.
- We will mention when we receive sponsored stays, experiences or products, but honest views will be expressed whether positive or negative.
- Global Occasion is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
- Global Occasion is also a participant in the Booking.com, Tiqets.com and Office Shoes affiliate advertising programmes will receive compensation for products sold through our blog.
- We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.