Are you the type of person who spends most of your time in jeans? Then maybe like me, you’re always travelling with heavy luggage! The solution is so simple: pack dresses in stead! It’s taken me longer than I’d like to admit, but finally, I’m travelling lighter.
Here is why dresses are the absolute best:
- You can generally dress them up or down by adding the right jewellery or pairing your dress with your favourite sneakers.
- You’ll be travelling light, especially if you opt for a chiffon or T-shirt type fabric. The best is anything that you won’t need to iron.
- If you are travelling for a few weeks and will be washing your clothes while you’re on holiday then dresses are quicker to dry.
- It’s easy to add layers by adding a Tshirt or pair of tights underneath your dress. Tights are so light to carry around with you if you need to change during the day. I do this in London a lot!
- We’ve travelled a few times where we had impromptu beach stops. Dresses are perfect to go from exploring the streets to lounging on the beach (jeans, not so much. I know.)
I’ve found a few great travel dresses on Amazon UK, they have a large selection of different styles and fabrics for any type of holiday break you have planned. Happy shopping!
5 of the best dresses to travel with: