This one is for all the adult kids out there. In June 2016 I got to visit Disneyland® Park, Paris with one of my best friends! Something we’ve dreamt about since we were little girls, growing up in the Klein Karoo, South Africa.
If you are lucky enough to visit Disneyland® Park this summer then you’ll like this deal:
365 Tickets are now offering 2 for 1 Adult tickets at only £29.75 (Usually £61)! Now I would say that even £61 is absolutely worth it, but £29,75 is a steal!
The important small print:
- Offer Ending the 25/09/2017
- Visit Period between the May 10, 2017 – September 27, 2017
- Admission to Disneyland Park® OR Walt Disney Studios® Park (subject to Disney Parks capacity on day of visit.)
Thanks, Christine (from Christine le Roux photography) for capturing our big day out!
Some tips from my side to make the most of your day at Disneyland® Park:
- Check out the Disneyland® Park website before your visit to find out which rides are open. We had a serious sad moment when we got there and realised ‘It’s a small world’ was closed for renovations.
- Do check out Phantom Manor! We loved this one and couldn’t stop laughing. Nothing like a haunted-house ride to set the scene for the day ahead.
- Take food! Unlike a lot of these places, you are allowed to take your own food, a great way to save money. If you can’t be bothered you have to try the bagel burger…
- Go early! Make sure to be there when the gates open. This way you’ll be able to go on the rides you want but also have all the space you need to pose for Disneyland pics.
- Spend money on something you’ll actually use. Disneyland® Park can be expensive, especially the merchandise, but we didn’t want to leave without something to remind us of our day at Disneyland® Park. We decided to buy something practical from their homeware store, it’s called La Boutique du Chateau.
If you are heading to Disneyland® Park this summer make sure to get this discounted rate before it’s too late!
Next up, Disney World Orlando!