I’m going through a spring cleaning phase and year after year I find myself wanting to get rid of our not so nice looking sleeping bags, but know that I can’t. Because, what are our options, right?
So, as I was lying on my floor this evening looking at our “let’s-hide-these-under-the-bed items” (like cricket bats, snorkelling gear and ugly sleeping bags), I realised that I have to go on a hunt to find some nice looking sleeping bags.
It wasn’t easy, but I found some. I have to be honest, I could have easily listed 100 gorgeous sleeping bags for kids…not fair people who design sleeping bags.
But, from super pink to super simple I present to you, my top five Oh-so pretty sleeping bags for adults:
1. Good Intent (listed on Etsy): The Original Florabunda handmade sleeping bag
2. Anorak: Kissing Horses Sleeping bag
3. Lands End: Spinnaker Stripe Sleeping Bag
4. Amazon: Wildkin Leopard Stay Warm Sleeping Bag
5. Amazon: Teton Sports Celius Sleeping Bag
Thank goodness for international shipping. Happy camping/crashing on someone’s couch, everyone!